ROSARY OF THE FLAME OF LOVE
In honor of the five Santas Chagas of Our Savior, the Sign of the Cross is made five times in a row.
In the three small accounts at the beginning of the third:
1. My God, I believe in You, for You are infinitely good.
2. My God, I hope in You, for you are infinitely merciful.
3. My God, I love You, for you are worthy to be loved above all things.
In the Our Father's accounts:
- MARIA's Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart, pray for us, that we turn to You!
In the Ave-Marias accounts:
- Mother, save us, by the Flame of Love of Your Immaculate Heart!
After every ten:
- Mother of God, pour on the whole of humanity the fullness of the graces of Your Flame of Love, now and at the time of our death. Amen.
At the end of the Rosary:
- Glória is said 3 times, in honor of the HOLY TRINITY.
Many times Our Beloved Mother asked her seer to go. Eduardo to pray with the faithful this third. During the prayer of this rosary, a gentle aroma of roses was already felt inside the chapel.
This third was taught to Mrs. Elizabete Kindelmann in Hungary by Our Lady.